- Press Release Guidelines
Our job is to produce information that is timely, relevant, well-written and meaningful to our audience. A press release is a great way for you to get our attention and give us a running start on your story.
The bottom line: We want to get your story out, but we have limited space and limited time, which means we've set up processes to decide what is the best use of both.
A press release is the first step in that process, and if you're new to this, we've got some guidelines for you below.
Writing a good press release does some of the work for us - it makes it easier for us to direct your content to the staffer who has the expertise and the knowledge to know what to do with it - be it sports, arts, news or a wedding announcement.
Thanks - and we really appreciate your help!
Press Release HelpPress Release Guidelines 5 Steps to writing an effective press release 0
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation