Dartmouth doctors leave for Haiti reliefJanuary 16,2010HANOVER, N.H. — A team of doctors from Dartmouth College is headed to Haiti to help earthquake survivors.
Dartmouth President Jim Yong Kim said the group is expected to leave today. The team is part of Partners in Health, an organization Kim helped found to support health programs in poor communities worldwide.
Kim said he has worked everywhere from the slums of Peru to the prisons of Siberia but never has he seen anything as heart-wrenching as what has happened in Haiti.
— Staff and wire reportsMORE IN This Just InWASHINGTON — The U.S. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation