Woman arrested for cocaineJuly 09,2012SHAFTSBURY ó A Massachusetts woman is facing DUI and drug charges after a traffic stop in Shaftsbury.
Vermont State Police said Sarah Tyndall, 29, of Acton, Mass., was cited for DUI and misdemeanor possession of cocaine and is scheduled to appear in Bennington criminal court July 23.
Police said a trooper on routine patrol came across Tyndall, whose vehicle was in the northbound lane of Route 7A but facing south, at around 1:30 a.m. Saturday. Police said they found Tyndall was driving under the influence of intoxicants and that she had cocaine with her.
Police said she was released upon the citation.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation