Police report Vermont's first 'bath salts' death
By Gordon Dritschilo
Staff Writer | July 31,2012
State officials announced Vermont's first confirmed death from "bath salts" Tuesday.
Vermont State Police said Christopher Tsacoyeanes, 28, of Clarendon, died last week due to an accidental overdose of chemicals MDPV, Alpha-PVP and Pentylone.
The combination is among a collection of designer drugs collectively referred to as bath salts. The cause of Tsacoyeanes' death was confirmed by an autopsy perfomed Monday at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.