Rutland sees lotto winnersSeptember 13,2012Rutland sees
Olivia’s Market on Stratton Road in Rutland sold a $10,000 lottery ticket to an Arlington woman.
Vermont Lottery announced Wednesday that Susan Hoyt has won $10,000 in the “Hot Lotto” game.
Hoyt’s was one of three winning tickets sold in Rutland in the last week, according to lottery officials — Jiffy Mart had a “Double-Up Dollars” ticket worth $20,000 while a Stewart’s sold a $10,000 “Moonlight Crossword” ticket.
As of Wednesday, the “Hot Lotto” jackpot was estimated at $1.93 million.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.