Rutland sees lotto winnersSeptember 13,2012Rutland sees
Olivia’s Market on Stratton Road in Rutland sold a $10,000 lottery ticket to an Arlington woman.
Vermont Lottery announced Wednesday that Susan Hoyt has won $10,000 in the “Hot Lotto” game.
Hoyt’s was one of three winning tickets sold in Rutland in the last week, according to lottery officials — Jiffy Mart had a “Double-Up Dollars” ticket worth $20,000 while a Stewart’s sold a $10,000 “Moonlight Crossword” ticket.
As of Wednesday, the “Hot Lotto” jackpot was estimated at $1.93 million.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation