Joseph L. BarcelloSeptember 26,2012Joseph L. Barcello
LUDLOW — Joseph L. Barcello, 87, formerly of the Jewell Brook Farm, Ludlow, and resident of Uncasville, Conn., died on Sept. 6, 2012, in Connecticut. He was the husband of Angelina Moccia Barcello.
Mr. Barcello had been the assistant guestmaster for the Weston Priory for many years caring for their guests. He had also been a chaplain at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
A prayer service will be held at 2 p.m. this Saturday, Sept. 29, at the Weston Priory, Weston, Vt. His burial will follow in the cemetery on the grounds of the Weston Priory.
Byles Memorial Home, 99 Huntington St., New London, CT 06320 is assisting with the arrangements. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to St. Mary Star of the Sea Church, 10 Huntington St., New London, CT 06320. Please visit www.Byles.com for information and to sign the family guest book.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.