Dress for Success
site to open in Vt.
BURLINGTON — Vermont women may soon benefit from an international effort that provides professional clothing and support to disadvantaged women who are pursuing jobs.
Dress for Success Burlington will hold its grand opening and reception today.
The program offers clients a suit to wear to a job interview and a second suit or other clothing when they find work. It also provides mentoring and professional development programs.
The effort was founded in New York City in 1997 and now reaches more than 65,000 women around the world each year.
The reception will be held today from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the new site at 95 St. Paul St., Suite 110, in Burlington.MORE IN Vermont NewsDVHA Commissioner Mark Larson told lawmakers Tuesday of a second privacy breadh on Vermont Health... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation