NEWPORT — A Vermont man accused of using a 14-year-old boy to help him commit four burglaries in South Barton is being held on $100,000 bail.
Daniel Greenwood, 36, of Orleans, is accused of threatening to cut off the boy’s fingers if he didn’t help and shooting him if he told anyone.
Greenwood has pleaded not guilty to two counts of burglary and other charges.
The burglaries took place between Aug. 10 and 17. Greenwood is accused of either breaking into or using the teen to break into several homes and a schoolhouse.
Greenwood also faces drug charges in Massachusetts.MORE IN Vermont NewsRUTLAND-Vermont's largest electric utility says its customers won't be seeing any increases in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation