Boy, 9, is killed
in tractor mishap
ENOSBURG FALLS — A 9-year-old boy died Friday when he became wedged between the farm trailer his father was driving and the trailer’s wheel, according to Vermont State Police.
Nathan Bouchard-Howard was pronounced dead at the scene in an incident police said appeared accidental. An investigation is ongoing.
Bouchard-Howard was riding with two other children at the time of the incident, the other children were not harmed.
The father, whose name has not been released, was pulling the trailer with a tractor around 5:30 p.m. Friday on Perley Road. When the child became wedged, police said the father immediately stopped and tried to free the boy.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules voted Thursday to certify its earlier rejection... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation