Caraballo gets 12 yearsOctober 03,2012A gun-wielding crack dealer will spend 12 years in prison.
Micheal Caraballo, 29, was sentenced to 12 years followed by 12 of supervised release, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Caraballo was convicted of conspiracy to distribute 28 grams or more of crack cocaine and sentenced in accordance with a plea agreement. Police said Caraballo also shot at and hit a vehicle that contained a drug customer, but that nobody was hurt in the shooting.
Caraballo is the brother of Frank Caraballo, who was recently sentenced to 16 years and 8 months in prison on drug charges and is also facing a homicide charge.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.