Anna M. St. PeterOctober 06,2012Anna M. St. Peter
CLARKESVILLE, Ga. — Anna Mae St. Peter, age 83, of Clarkesville, GA, passed away October 4, 2012.
Anna Mae was preceded in death by her husband, William J. St. Peter, and her son, Gary St. Peter. She is survived by her daughters: Paula, Marilou, Joan, and Susan and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Anna Mae was originally from Rutland, Vermont, but lived in Gwinnett County, Georgia, for 26 years. She later moved to Clarkesville, GA, in the northeast Georgia mountains.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m., Monday, October 8, 2012, at St. Marguerite d’Youville Catholic Church with Father James Harrison officiating. Entombment will follow at East Shadowlawn Memorial Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made, in Anna Mae’s memory, to Smithgall Woods Animal Shelter, 4823 Hwy. 75, Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571.
Arrangements by Wages & Sons Gwinnett Chapel, 1031 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, 770-277-4550. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wagesandsons.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.