Fall deer seasons
start with archery
MONTPELIER — Vermont deer hunters are beginning their fall hunts with the 22-day archery season.
Saturday was the first day of the archery season, which runs through Oct. 28.
A separate December archery season coincides with the muzzle-loading season from Dec. 1 to Dec. 9.
The first archery season will be followed by the two-day youth-hunting season, which begins Nov. 2 and 3.
That will be followed by the 16-day November rifle season, which starts Nov. 10.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules voted Thursday to certify its earlier rejection... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation