Trooper: Man drove drunk to meet with meOctober 07,2012Police: Man drove
drunk to meeting
BENNINGTON — A Bennington man allegedly drove drunk to meet a Vermont State Police trooper about a property dispute.
Trooper Lauren Ronan said she met with David Hunt, 45, on Friday night in the parking lot of Mount Anthony Union Middle School in Bennington. The meeting was about a property dispute on Lake Paran Road in Shaftsbury.
Hunt showed signs of impairment as he sat in his vehicle, the trooper said. After an evaluation, Hunt was cited to Bennington criminal court on Oct. 22 to face a charge of driving under the influence, Ronan said.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation