is CVMC nurse
BERLIN — Montpelier resident Lauren Bailey, MSN, CHPN, BC-APRN recently joined Mountainview Medical on Central Vermont Medical Center’s campus in Berlin.
In addition to being a nurse practitioner, Bailey is a certified hospice and palliative care nurse.
Bailey received her undergraduate degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut and received her nursing degree from Vermont Technical College. She graduated from the adult nurse practitioner program at George Washington University where she was in the Honor Society of Nursing.
She worked for the past five years for Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice as a hospice and palliative care nurse.MORE IN National / World BusinessWASHINGTON — While Republicans in Congress shout, “Repeal Obamacare,” GOP governors in many... Full StoryA new concern about the spread of Ebola surfaced recently when a Dallas County sheriff’s deputy... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Well diggers in Cardiff, New York, find what is thought to be the petrified body of a 10-foot-tall man, perfectly preserved after thousands of years, which becomes a popular roadside attraction until proven to be a fake.
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.