is CVMC nurse
BERLIN ó Montpelier resident Lauren Bailey, MSN, CHPN, BC-APRN recently joined Mountainview Medical on Central Vermont Medical Centerís campus in Berlin.
In addition to being a nurse practitioner, Bailey is a certified hospice and palliative care nurse.
Bailey received her undergraduate degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut and received her nursing degree from Vermont Technical College. She graduated from the adult nurse practitioner program at George Washington University where she was in the Honor Society of Nursing.
She worked for the past five years for Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice as a hospice and palliative care nurse.MORE IN National / World BusinessSaying they can no longer ignore the rising prices of health care, some of the most influential... Full StoryNEW YORK ó A report this week in The Wall Street Journal that Amazon is planning to release a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.