is CVMC nurse
BERLIN — Montpelier resident Lauren Bailey, MSN, CHPN, BC-APRN recently joined Mountainview Medical on Central Vermont Medical Center’s campus in Berlin.
In addition to being a nurse practitioner, Bailey is a certified hospice and palliative care nurse.
Bailey received her undergraduate degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut and received her nursing degree from Vermont Technical College. She graduated from the adult nurse practitioner program at George Washington University where she was in the Honor Society of Nursing.
She worked for the past five years for Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice as a hospice and palliative care nurse.MORE IN National / World BusinessWASHINGTON — Strong stock market gains and higher home prices boosted Americans’ net worth in the... Full StoryBOSTON — Wynn Resorts and Massachusetts gambling regulators on Wednesday finalized a license for ... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Giles Corey of Salem, Mass., is pressed to death during the Salem witch trials; on this day in 1952, film comedian Charlie Chaplin, while traveling to England, is denied re-entry into the United States by U.S. attorney general.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Dutch father of microbiology Antonie van Leeuwenhoek discovers the existence of one-celled organisms; in 1967, The Doors are booked to play the Ed Sullivan show; in 1858, freedom fighter Dred Scott dies on this day in St. Louis.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No money this year for western rail project, Lola Aiken memorialized in Montpelier, Supreme Court Castleton murder suspect will remain in jail, Shaftbury man fires shots from his AK-47 into neighbor's home.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1959, Soviet Premier Nikita S. Khrushchev arrives in U.S. for historic 13-day visit; in 1987, Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign nuclear reduction agreement.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City celebrates completion of its newest mural, on West Street opposite the post office, more than $2 million in federal grants will bolster Vermont's health centers, Patrick McArdle reports on pending sale of Vermont papers.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Henry Hudson sails up the Hudson River as far as present-day Albany, Leo Szilard has epiphany waiting for the light to change, 3 kids report a West Virginia close encounter in 1952.