is CVMC nurse
BERLIN ó Montpelier resident Lauren Bailey, MSN, CHPN, BC-APRN recently joined Mountainview Medical on Central Vermont Medical Centerís campus in Berlin.
In addition to being a nurse practitioner, Bailey is a certified hospice and palliative care nurse.
Bailey received her undergraduate degree from Quinnipiac University in Connecticut and received her nursing degree from Vermont Technical College. She graduated from the adult nurse practitioner program at George Washington University where she was in the Honor Society of Nursing.
She worked for the past five years for Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice as a hospice and palliative care nurse.MORE IN National / World BusinessWASHINGTON ó The growing gap between the richest Americans and everyone else isnít bad just for... Full StoryPHILADELPHIA ó A $200 million hotel and condo complex proposed for the site of Philadelphia... Full Story
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation