MVP runs health
coverage for GE
WILLISTON ó MVP Health Care will administer health plans for General Electric employees in Vermont.
The agreement covers two of the three health plans available to GE employees in the state.
Under the agreement, GE will continue to be self-insured, paying claims for care for employees and their covered family members. MVP will perform a wide-range of administrative services, including member enrollment, customer service and claims management.MORE IN National / World BusinessNEW YORK ó Many Americans are watching the annual holiday spending ritual from the sidelines this... Full StoryWASHINGTON ó Just because itís safe to use cellphones on a plane, it doesnít mean that passengers... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation