Federal authorities say a Vermont man has been charged with possessing child pornography accusing him of surreptitiously recording a minor female in the bathroom of her home.
Thirty-two-year-old Matthew White of Washington was arraigned on Thursday.
A federal grand jury had handed down a two-count indictment against him.
Federal prosecutors said court records indicate that White had made inappropriate sexual advances toward the girl prior to the alleged recordings.
A judge on Thursday ordered White held pending trial saying he is a danger to the community.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation