Couple donate $1M to UVMOctober 08,2012BURLINGTON — A couple who graduated from the University of Vermont have donated $1 million to support the school’s Honors College.
Robert Brennan, class of 1983, and his wife, Carolyn Brennan, class of 1982, pledged the amount over the next five years.
The Burlington Free Press reported that the Brennans are repeat donors to the Honors College; half of the $1 million will add to the Brennan Family Scholarship Fund, established in 2006.
The other half of the donation will establish the Brennan Summer Research Fellowship, to provide grants of up to $5,000 annually for Honors College students to pursue undergraduate research.
Robert Brennan is senior managing director of Guggenheim Partners and heads the Commercial Real Estate Finance Group for the New York City-based firm.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation