Power outage expected todayOctober 09,2012Power outage expected today
QUECHEE — Four hundred-fifty Green Mountain Power customers will be without power this morning so that crews can safely reroute power lines around Quechee Covered Bridge construction work.
The planned outage will affect customers in the immediate area on both sides of the bridge, particularly along Main Street, Old Quechee Road, Dewey’s Mill Road, the Tall Timbers development and Quechee Village.
The outage will begin at 1 a.m. and is expected to conclude around 6 a.m. In the event of inclement weather, an alternate outage date has been set from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Wednesday. For more information call Green Mountain Power’s Jeremy Baker at 747-5860.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation