Teens charged in glass-smashing spreeOctober 10,2012The Associated Press
ST. ALBANS — Three teenagers are facing juvenile charges after allegedly going on a glass-smashing vandalism spree in St. Albans.
Police say a caller early Sunday morning reported that the Holy Angels Church was being vandalized. When they arrived, they found a window and glass-paneled door had been smashed, along with the windshield of a parked truck.
Officials said that the vandalism didn’t stop there.
They later found a broken school bus window at the local elementary school, and broken windows at the city pool.
Police say they found the three 16-year-old suspects hiding in a shed.MORE IN This Just InVermont State Police issued the following press release this afternoon: Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation