Forum on health exchange is tonightOctober 10,2012Health exchange forum tonight
BENNINGTON — State officials will be hosting a public forum tonight to talk about the Health Benefit Exchange and answer questions from the public.
Vermont Health Connect is a new health insurance marketplace that is scheduled to launch in October 2013. The exchange is designed to help Vermonters, their families or their small businesses find, compare and purchase health coverage.
The public is invited to the forum to learn about the Vermont Health Benefit Exchange and participate in shaping the exchange as it moves forward.
The forum will be from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at the Bennington Free Library on Silver Street.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation