Man shot, robbed
on Burlington street
BURLINGTON ó Burlington police are seeking two men in connection with a robbery and shooting on a city street.
Police say a 25-year-old man whose identity has not been released was treated for a gunshot wound to his torso after being shot about 10:20 p.m. Friday during a confrontation on Intervale Avenue.
Police say the victim spent about four hours at Fletcher Allen Health Care before being released.
Police say the suspects fired a handgun after demanding the manís wallet.
The Burlington Free Press reported that the suspects, who are considered armed and dangerous, were described as black men in their early 20s.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but canít... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation