Eileen J. BrinkOctober 24,2012Eileen J. Brink
Eileen J. (Beriau) Brink, 89, formerly of Rutland, died Sunday, Oct. 21, 2012, at her home in Braintree, Mass.
She was born in Chittenden, the daughter of Arthur and Mabel (Ranson) Brink.
Survivors include two children, Donna MacLellan of Braintree and Gary Brink of Culpeper, Va.; three siblings, Richard Beriau of Florida, Albert Beriau of Pittsford and Joan Ratti of Proctor; eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by her husband, Fred D. Brink Sr., and a son, Fred Jr.
The prayer service will be held at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, at the McMaster Funeral Home, 86 Franklin St. (Route 37) in Braintree, where the calling hour begins at 3 p.m.
Burial is private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Norwell VNA and Hospice, 120 Longwater Drive, Norwell, MA 02061.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1618, English author, poet, soldier, adventurer Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for conspiring to overthrow King James I, but more likely to mollify offenses to Spain. His executioner has to implore him for silence.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1492, Italian explorer, admiral of the ocean sea, Christopher Columbus, sailing for the Spanish crown, 'discovers' Cuba; on this day in 1964, U.S. officials deny American involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- Video: Fire engulfs house on Pine Street
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1936, Mrs. Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson, mistress of King Edward VIII, is granted her second divorce, enabling her to marry the king. The government, the Church of England and the London Times have another idea.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: V-2 No. 13, launched this day in 1946 from White Sands, New Mexico, takes first photographs of Earth from the edge of the planet's outer atmosphere; 1947: Walt Disney testifies before HUAC, names employees he says are communists.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont's brand discussed at Killington, state's attorney candidates Marc Brierre and Rose Kennedy profiled, Curtis reports about Rutland police chief's new job, and four arrested, charged for heroin, crack sales.