Mark R. JefferyOctober 25,2012Mark R. Jeffery
CHESTER ó The graveside service for Mark R. Jeffery, 66, will be held at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, in Highview Cemetery in Chester.
He died April 17, 2012, at his West Palm Beach, Fla., home.
Mr. Jeffery was born May 4, 1945, in Vermont, the son of Kenneth E. and Margaret R. Jeffery.
He was a Chester High School graduate and a U.S. Navy veteran who served in Korea.
Survivors include a sister, Kay Jeffery of North Carolina, three nieces, several great-nieces and -nephews.
He was predeceased by a sister, Bonnie Jeffery.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.