EMS conference concludes todayOctober 28,2012SOUTH BURLINGTON — More than 600 emergency providers from around Vermont have been gathering for an annual conference sponsored by the Health Department.
The four-day conference runs through today at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel and Conference Center in South Burlington.
The 23rd annual event includes workshops, educational sessions and a trade show.
This year’s feature presentations include rural rescue, the EMS response at Mercy Hospital in Joplin, Mo.; drug abuse and addiction issues; and how to prepare and respond to emergencies such as radiation from a so-called dirty bomb.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation