Bridge on Route 30 closedNovember 08,2012HUBBARDTON — A bridge at the intersection of Route 30 and Monument Hill Road was closed to traffic Monday and it will remain closed until Nov. 21.
The bridge is closed due to construction work to remove the existing culvert and replace it with a new concrete culvert.
A marked detour is in effect while the bridge is closed. Monument Hill Road is accessible from the north side of the bridge only.
For information, contact Francine Perkins at 479-6994 or visit www.roadworkupdates.comMORE IN This Just InRutland's Secret Santa has announced his presence for the season. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation