Church hosts benefit for Sandy victimsNovember 10,2012ARLINGTON — St. James’ Episcopal Church will host a ham dinner to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy from 5 to 7 p.m. on Nov. 15.
A free will offering will be asked and all proceeds will go directly to victims of the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy. Takeout dinners will be available. All are welcome.
Those unable to attend but who still wish to help may contribute to the effort by sending a check made out to St. James’ Episcopal Church with “Hurricane Sandy Relief” in the memo line.
For additional information, call 375-9952, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.stjamesarlingtonvt.org.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation