Frank J. BreznickNovember 11,2012Frank J. Breznick Rites
The funeral service for Frank J. Breznick, 86, who died Nov. 5, 2012, was held Saturday, Nov. 10, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Granville, N.Y. The Rev. Thomas Zelker officiated, assisted by Deacon Jon Ramey.
The organist was Karen Mooulder and the vocalist was Joseph Grottoli.
Gift bearers were Toni and John Pacyna.
Burial with military honors followed in the Mount Carmel Cemetery with committal prayers by Deacon Ramey.
Arrangements were by the Durfee Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Foley Cancer Center at Rutland Regional Medical Center, 160 Allen St., Rutland, VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.