Corinne M. KingNovember 13,2012Corinne M. King
Corinne Marie King, 46, of Rutland and formerly of New Orleans, La., died Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012, at her residence.
She was born Dec. 15, 1965, in Rutland, the daughter of John and Rita (Brown) Senecal.
She married Norman C. King Jr. June 27, 1998, in Clarendon.
Mrs. King was employed by Price Chopper for the last eight years.
She enjoyed bingo, puzzle books and playing on the computer.
Survivors include her husband and a son, Norman King III, both of Rutland.
She was predeceased by her mother in 2011 and her father in 1996.
The memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, at the Aldous Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Corinne M. King Memorial Fund, 30 Baker St. #2, Rutland, VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Highway Trust Fund bill passage Vt. projects are moving forward, about 20 state inmates are seeking clemency through new federal standards and search is on to find temporary member for State Colleges Board of Trustees.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Workers on this day in 1984 in a Cheshire, England, peat bog find well-preserved human remains at least 2,000 years dead, born this day in 1843, Robert Todd Lincoln, eldest son of the president, present at three assassinations.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: A fiery pit nicknamed the 'Gate of Hell' in the Karakum desert in Turkmenistan has been burning for 40 years.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: osh O'Gorman reports on the impact of state budget cuts on state colleges, Rutland Town welcomes Donna Zeller as town clerk, Bryanna Allen in Killington for chili cookoff and Haley talks up the big Shrine game with N.H. and Vt.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.