Wilma M. LawrenceNovember 14,2012
Wilma M. LawrenceWilma M. Lawrence
NORTH CLARENDON — Wilma M. (Beach) Lawrence, 81, of North Clarendon, died Monday, November 12, 2012, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Memorial Hospital.
She was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, March 16, 1931, the daughter of Martin and Eunice (Craig) Beach.
She was married December 28, 1950, to James A. Lawrence, who died July 8, 1982.
Wilma was employed as a housekeeping supervisor for 29 years at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
Surviving are a daughter, Catherine Bride and her husband Michael of Rutland; a son, David J. Lawrence and his wife Susan of Rutland; a sister, Eunice Cresie of Norwood, Ohio; four grandchildren, Michael J. Bride and his wife Kellie and their children Alexis and Sincere, John Haughee of Fort Myers, Fla., Jesse Lawrence and Ryan Lawrence of Rutland.
She was predeceased by her husband and 14 brothers and sisters.
There are no visiting hours.
Funeral services will be held at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements are under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.