Red chair making rounds in GraftonNovember 15,2012GRAFTON — A famous red chair is travelling through southern Vermont and will be on display at the Grafton Inn today.
The Red Chair is being welcomed at inns and bed and breakfasts throughout New England. It is part of a consciousness raising experiment among New England innkeepers similar to Flat Stanley, a paper caricature that travels across the United States.
The chair got its start at the Woods Hole Inn in Woods Hole, Mass. It has travelled through Rhode Island and Maine and is now in Vermont before heading to New Hampshire, Connecticut, western Massachusetts, and back home to Woods Hole.
The Grafton Inn is at 92 Grafton St. in Grafton and Red Chair pictures are on the Grafton Inn Facebook page. The next stop for the Red Chair is the Three Mountain Inn on Route 30 in Jamaica.
To learn more visit www.RedChairTravels.com.
— Staff and wire reportsMORE IN This Just InThink of Saturdayís event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation