Police: Welding cable worth $1,700 stolenNovember 16,2012Police: Welding cable stolen
READSBORO — The theft of welding cable, valued at about $1,700, from a FairPoint Communications site sometime over the past 10 days is being investigated by the Vermont State Police, according to a press release sent by Sgt. Thomas McCoy.
According to McCoy, police believe someone stole 300 feet of black, flexible welding cable that was attached to the portable generator at a FairPoint site at 43 Tunnel St. in Readsboro. The theft was believed to have occurred sometime between Nov. 7 and 13.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Vermont State Police at the Shaftsbury barracks at 442-5421. Information can also be submitted anonymously online at www.vtips.info or by texting “CRIMES” to 274637, and use the keyword, VTIPS.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation