Betty P. Sheehan RitesNovember 17,2012Betty P. Sheehan Rites
LUDLOW ó A funeral service for Betty P. Sheehan, 77, who died Nov. 12, 2012, at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, was held Thursday, Nov. 15, in United Methodist Church of Ludlow. The Rev. Dr. Donald E. Harpster, pastor, officiated. Con-celebrant was the Rev. Joyce M. Woodcock, pastor of First Methodist Church in Watertown, N.Y.
Burial followed in Pleasantview Cemetery by the Rev. Harpster and the Rev. Woodcock.
Organist was Ed Broadway.
Speaker was Jerry Sheehan, a son.
Bearers were Jerry Sheehan, Nicholas Sheehan, Patrick Sheehan, Glenn Goodwin, Charles James, Jason James and Joseph Morse.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.