Hardwood threat causes lockdown, is found to be a hoaxNovember 17,2012DUXBURY ó Vermont State Police say the threat reported at Harwood Union High School Friday turned out to be bogus.
The state police said they received the reported threat from the school at 8:30 a.m. The school was temporarily locked down as a result of the threat.
According to state police, no threat was found after school officials searched the school grounds. Classes then resumed.
The state police did not say what kind of threat it was and no arrests have been made. The investigation is ongoing.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation