Police investigating truck vandalism in BridgewaterNovember 22,2012BRIDGEWATER — State Police are investigating a truck vandalism incident in Bridgewater.
The incident occurred Wednesday morning on Gold Coast Road in Bridgewater. The suspect slashed a rear driver’s side tire and keyed the entire passenger side of a truck belonging to Deanne Carvalho of Bridgewater.
If anybody has any information regarding the crime contact Trooper Harvey of the Vermont State Police at 234-9933.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Two fires, one in West Rutland in which a dog and cat are rescued by heroic passersby and the other in Middletown Springs, keep firefighters busy, sports and update on robbery at Jenny Wren's in Springfield.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Bob Dylan makes $50 bucks playing harmonica on Belafonte record, William Butler Yeats on the 1916 Easter Rising, Polanski leaves Los Angeles (in a hurry), iceberg six times Manhattan size leaves Antarctica (at leisurely pace.)
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.