Patricia A. SherwinNovember 26,2012Patricia A. Sherwin
LEICESTER — Patricia Ann Sherwin, 72, died Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012, at her home.
Friends may call from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, at the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon.
The private graveside service will be held Thursday, Nov. 29, in East Clarendon Cemetery.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Addison County Home Health & Hospice, PO Box 754, Middlebury, VT 05753.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Two fires, one in West Rutland in which a dog and cat are rescued by heroic passersby and the other in Middletown Springs, keep firefighters busy, sports and update on robbery at Jenny Wren's in Springfield.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Bob Dylan makes $50 bucks playing harmonica on Belafonte record, William Butler Yeats on the 1916 Easter Rising, Polanski leaves Los Angeles (in a hurry), iceberg six times Manhattan size leaves Antarctica (at leisurely pace.)
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.