Charles J. Pepper RitesDecember 01,2012Charles J. Pepper Rites
BRANDON — The funeral service for Charles James Pepper, 57, who died Nov. 26, 2012, was held Thursday, Nov. 29, at the Vermont Veterans Memorial Cemetery Chapel in Randolph.
The Rev. Albert “Skip” Baltz, Chaplain of the Vermont Army National Guard, officiated.
The graveside committal service and burial, with military honors, followed.
Pallbearers included James Pepper, Keith Pepper, Rudy Barcello and Herman Naring.
Military honors were accorded by members of Randolph American Legion and members of the Vermont Army National Guard.
The American Flag was presented to the brother, James Pepper.
A reception followed at Sully’s Restaurant in Brandon.
Arrangements were under the direction of Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.