Casella names new presidentDecember 04,2012Casella Waste Systems has named chief financial officer Ed Johnson as president and chief operating officer.
The company also announced that Ned Coletta, vice president of finance and investor relations, was promoted to senior vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer.
Paul Larkin, who served as president and chief operating officer, left the company on November 30.
John Casella remains chairman and CEO of the company.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation