Judith K. AltruiDecember 05,2012
Judith K. AltruiJudith K. Altrui
Judith Kotcher Altrui, 65, of Rutland died peacefully on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, in the company of her family.
She was born Feb. 12, 1947, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Ezra and Rosetta Kotcher.
She graduated from Champlain College in Burlington, Vt.
Survivors include her daughters, Jodi Caggige of Harrisonburg, Va., and Tami Napolitano of Rutland; five grandchildren; and a sister, Linda Knox of Madison, Wis.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Children’s Alopecia Project on behalf of her youngest grandchild, Courtney Caggige: Children’s Alopecia Project Inc., PO Box 6036, Wyomissing, PA 19610; www.firstgiving.com/cap-donation or www.childrensalopeciaproject.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE:Chemicals used in hydraulic fracturing that pollute ground water and the air we breathe come under scrutiny by researchers who find at least eight fracking chemicals toxic to mammals.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: The craze for Omega-3 fatty acids as a dietary supplement in its most popular form, fish oil, has led to depletion of fish stocks in oceans throughout the world. Is this the beginning of the total collapse of global fisheries?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Suspects arrested in Killington bear death, Bryanna Allen and Kevin O'Connor report along the Back to School front, Rutland Plywood site remains an active fire scene as debris continues to smolder.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Forests around Chernobyl, even though dead from massive irradiation after nuclear accident 30 years ago, still have not even begun to decompose, natural balance disrupted at microbial level.
- Dogs have their day at White's Pool
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 1609, Galileo demonstrates his telescope to Venetian lawmakers; during the same year, the Spanish Inquisition begins Basque witch trials, Henry Hudson sets sail from Amsterdam to North America, Shakespeare's sonnets published.