Daniel L. SacripanteDecember 06,2012
Daniel L. SacripanteDaniel L. Sacripante
SPRINGFIELD — Daniel Louis Sacripante, 6, died Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, at Springfield Hospital.
He was born Aug. 4, 2006, in Manhasset, N.Y., the son of Justin H. and Connie D. (Cowan) Sacripante.
Daniel was a first grader in Springfield. He loved his friends and family, enjoyed movies and going to camp.
Survivors include his parents of Springfield, maternal grandmother Ann Stout and paternal grandparents Louis and Joyce Sacripante.
He was predeceased by his maternal grandfather, Daniel.
The celebration of life service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, at the Davis Memorial Chapel in Springfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Daniels Hope at www.danielshope.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Seals have figured out fish they like to eat gather in schools around turbines in offshore wind farms. But the environment is not without hazards, maintenance vessels and noise pollution.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont Yankee announces final day of nuclear power generation in Vermont, storm brings floods back to Chester, Castleton town manager to resign office, chronic offender sentenced to 25 years for sexual assault.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Archaeologists find a leather shoe in a cave in Armenia that predates the Pyramids by more than a thousand years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.