Daniel L. SacripanteDecember 06,2012
Daniel L. SacripanteDaniel L. Sacripante
SPRINGFIELD — Daniel Louis Sacripante, 6, died Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, at Springfield Hospital.
He was born Aug. 4, 2006, in Manhasset, N.Y., the son of Justin H. and Connie D. (Cowan) Sacripante.
Daniel was a first grader in Springfield. He loved his friends and family, enjoyed movies and going to camp.
Survivors include his parents of Springfield, maternal grandmother Ann Stout and paternal grandparents Louis and Joyce Sacripante.
He was predeceased by his maternal grandfather, Daniel.
The celebration of life service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, at the Davis Memorial Chapel in Springfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Daniels Hope at www.danielshope.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day 1739, 'Richard Palmer' identified in prison at York Castle as the notorious outlaw DICK TURPIN; IN 1836, Battle of the Alamo begins near San Antonio de Bexar, Texas; 1896, the Tootsie Roll invented by LEO HIRSCHFELD.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1472, Orkney, Shetland islands put up as collateral by Norway to Scotland in lieu of dowry for MARGARET OF DENMARK on her marriage with JAMES III, king of Scotland; 1962, JOHN GLENN first American to orbit Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City mayoral candidates debate campaign issues; Hartford, Conn., woman still missing; Neal Goswami reports attempts to legislate suicide; local woman loses 100 pounds through TOPS program.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1878, JOHN TUNSTALL murdered near Lincoln, New Mexico, by the outlaw JESSE EVANS; in 1930, ELM FARM OLLIE first cow to fly in aircraft, first to be milked airborne; 1955, nuke test WASP; '79, snow in Sahara.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Herald News Editor Alan J. Keays and staff writer Gordon Dritschilo discuss stories planned for the February 18, 2015, edition of the newspaper: Winter budgets maxed, legal marijuana, Springfield bank job, USPS slowdown
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1249 AD, ANDRE of LONGJUMEAU is dispatched by LOUIS IX of France to meet the KHAGAN, ruler of the Mongol Empire; in 1804, during 1st Barbary War, STEPHEN DECATUR scuttles the pirate-held USS Philadelphia in Tripoli.