Daniel L. SacripanteDecember 06,2012
Daniel L. SacripanteDaniel L. Sacripante
SPRINGFIELD — Daniel Louis Sacripante, 6, died Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, at Springfield Hospital.
He was born Aug. 4, 2006, in Manhasset, N.Y., the son of Justin H. and Connie D. (Cowan) Sacripante.
Daniel was a first grader in Springfield. He loved his friends and family, enjoyed movies and going to camp.
Survivors include his parents of Springfield, maternal grandmother Ann Stout and paternal grandparents Louis and Joyce Sacripante.
He was predeceased by his maternal grandfather, Daniel.
The celebration of life service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, at the Davis Memorial Chapel in Springfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Daniels Hope at www.danielshope.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: In 1835, deranged house painter attempts to kill Pres. Andrew Jackson; in 1969, Beatles play last live public performance on roof of Apple Corps building, London; in 1935, poet Richard Brautigan born in Tacoma, Washington.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Maple syrup standards revised to match international standards; city must decide how best to use $300K in leftover sewer project money; Bryanna Allen reports on funding proposal for solar projects; local agency gets HUD money.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1393, quick thinking teen girl saves King Charles IV of France from burning alive at masquerade ball; in 1760, Vermont town of Pownal created by N.H. Gov. Benning Wentworth; Canuplin, Filipino movie star, born.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day, 1700, Cascadia Earthquake, Magnitude 9 plus, strikes West Coast with tsunami effects felt as far away as Japan; in 1885, troops loyal to Sudanese Mohammad Ahmad conquer Khartoum; in 1992, Boris Yeltsin untargets U.S.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 971 AD, Southern Han war elephant corps defeated by Song Dynasty troops bowmen; in 1870, Montana, Marias massacre, U.S. kills 173 Native Americans; in 1941, Charles Lindbergh recommends neutrality pact with Nazis.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bryanna Allen reports Castleton Downtown hosts open house, fire in Springfield leaves family without a roof of their own, suspected Bosnian war criminal trial goes to jury, Brent Curtis reports Rutland Town budget set to rise.