Man, 84, dies after tree-cutting mishapDecember 09,2012Man, 84, dies after
BARTON — Police say an 84-year-old Barton man, who became pinned under the bucket of a tractor he was using while cutting down a tree, has died from his injuries.
Officials say Henry Labrecque of Barton was cutting firewood on his property Friday afternoon when he became pinned under the bucket of a tractor.
Police say Labrecque was taken to North Country Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
Police have ruled the death accidental. No other information was availableMORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation