Mary S. JurnakDecember 20,2012Mary S. Jurnak Rites
POULTNEY — The funeral service for Mary S. Jurnak, 79, who died Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012, was held Wednesday, Dec. 19, at St. Raphael the Archangel Church in Poultney.
The Rev. Daniel Jordan officiated. The organist was Kent Baker.
Words of remembrance were by Steven Jurnak.
Bearers were Mike Hayward, John, Kathy, Steven Jr. and Chris Jurnak.
Burial was in St. Raphael Cemetery. A reception followed in the Parish Hall.
A prayer service was held Tuesday evening at the Durfee Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland County Humane Society Inc., 765 Stevens Road, Pittsford, VT 05763.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation