Margaret B. CurtisDecember 22,2012Margaret B. Curtis
PROCTOR ó Margaret Bresnehan Curtis, 85, died Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
She was the wife of John H. Curtis, who died in 1969.
Funeral services will be held Friday, Dec. 28, at 11 a.m. at St. Dominicís Church in Proctor, with a reception following.
Friends may call Thursday, Dec. 27, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
A complete obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Dominicís Church, or to a charity of oneís choice, c/o Clifford Funeral Home, 2 Washington St., Rutland, VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation