Frederic V. Gleason Jr.December 27,2012
Frederic V. Gleason Jr.Frederic V. Gleason Jr.
ORLANDO, Fla. — Frederic V. Gleason Jr., 64, of Orlando, passed away Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012.
He is survived by his life partner, Lawrence Roundy; his sisters, Susan Fleming of North Springfield, Vt., Linda Alexander of Louisville, Ky., Ruth Sargent of Springfield, Vt.; his brothers, David Gleason, Rodney Gleason, both of Springfield, Vt.; his nieces and nephews; other extended family and many loving friends.
A time of fellowship will be held Saturday, Dec. 29, 2012, from 5-7 p.m. and a celebration of life service will be held at 7 p.m., all at the Robert Bryant Funeral & Cremation Chapel, 321 East Michigan St., Orlando, FL 32806. (407) 240-6080.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Well diggers in Cardiff, New York, find what is thought to be the petrified body of a 10-foot-tall man, perfectly preserved after thousands of years, which becomes a popular roadside attraction until proven to be a fake.
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont has a new state Supreme Court Justice; city hospital says it can save plenty by upgrading its lights and trucking in natural gas; Springfield has a new town manager, former West Rutland guy, Tom Yennerall.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Solarfest likely to be on hold until at least 2016, Great Dane involved in theft of an $89,000 shotgun leads police to the thieves, PSB will not reopen VGS pipeline case, prosecutors want evidence in body-packing drug case.