Attemped break-in Rodeway InnDecember 27,2012ROCKINGHAM — Police are looking for information on an attempted break-in at a Rockingham hotel. It occurred at the Rodeway Inn on Route 5 on Saturday.
According to State Trooper Nicholas Arlington, a person got out a car and attempted to kick in a door to one of the rooms. Two vehicles were spotted but they fled the motel when the motel manager ran after them.
The two vehicles may have been a pick-up truck and a dark Ford Fusion with custom rims. The Ford Fusion may have New Hampshire license places. The license plates on the pick-up truck are unknown.
Anyone with information should call State Trooper Nicholas Arlington at 875-2112.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1915, the New York World publishes scoop: Thom. Edison diverts chemical from war production to help German pharmaceutical company make aspirin; on this day in 1935, Will Rogers, Wiley Post die in Alaska plane crash.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.