Vt. hospice group taps new leaders
BERLIN — Two women have been appointed to Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice’s senior management team.
Kim LaGue, of Berlin, has been named chief operating officer and Kelly Thompson, of Randolph, has been named chief financial officer.
“In a time when health care is changing so rapidly, I am thrilled that these two women expressed an interest in moving into the next decade with CVHHH in leadership roles,” Chief Executive Officer Sandy Rouse said in a statement. “Their knowledge of the organization and ties with the community made them the ideal choice in filling these critical positions.”
LaGue has been with CVHHH for more than 20 years. She spent most of her career as CVHHH’s rehabilitation specialist, responsible for the organization’s therapy program including direct oversight of the therapists on staff.
Thompson has been with CVHHH for 11 years, spending most of her career as the controller, and most recently as the director of finance. During her time with CVHHH, Thompson has overseen the functions of the finance team related to billing, payroll, accounts payable, general ledger activities and financial reporting.MORE IN National / World BusinessNEW YORK — Brooklyn Roasting Co. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.