WATERBURY — Green Mountain Coffee Roasters elected Norman Wesley as chairman of its board of directors.
A.D. “David” Mackay was elected an independent director.
Michael Mardy, who had previously served as interim chairman, will continue in his role as audit committee chairman.
“I am honored to assume the chairmanship of such an innovative and dynamic company and would like to formally thank Mike Mardy for undertaking that responsibility on an interim basis.” Wesley said. “Our board also is pleased to welcome David Mackay, a highly accomplished executive, to the board.
Mackay, 57, served as the chief executive officer of Kellogg Company from December 2006 to January 2011 and as president from August 2003 to January 2011.MORE IN National / World BusinessHow would you like to pay only $25 for a one-day lift ticket at Pico Mountain Resort? Full StoryMONTPELIER — It’s December, winter is on the horizon and Vermont’s snowmobile season is set to... Full StoryWASHINGTON — Facing a standoff in the Senate, the top Democrats and Republicans on Congress’... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation